19.5.12

Ready to Board!

I'm not lying when I say I cried tears of joy when the Japan trip was finally set in motion.
IT'S REALLY HAPPENING.


Source: allposters.com via lefa on Pinterest




It's going to be a little hectic- 6 and a half days (not counting travel time) to do some sightseeing in Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. I've just finished the sight-seeing itinerary 'route', so as to not lose time in wandering around.
I wish I could make it to Disneyland Tokyo* but I don't think that'll be happening... However, I am in no place to complain. And I'm also not sure if I'll be making it to the Ghibli museum (wahhh)- who knows, fingers crossed!

I will have plenty more to say [and show] upon my return (mark my words!), but in the meantime I will leave you with these two videos.
Japanese related, of course (in a rather random way).






 
 And maybe (hopefully) I'll have a few souvenirs.

Have you been to Japan? Any recommendations of what to do/see?
What's that one** place you're dying to go visit?

*I love Disneyland/Disneyworld Parks. Seriously, what's not to like?!
** Or two places- I know I have a long list of places I want to visit. Ah, wanderlust...

2 comments:

  1. Aah, so exciting! Have fun!

    I've been to Japan once, but it was 10 years ago so I don't really have any tips unfortunately. I hope you'll get to go to the Ghibli museum, hopefully I can go see that too one day.

    I did go to Disneyland and it was awesome. I bought a Piglet hat and put it on and all the Japanese kids seemed to think I really was Piglet haha;)

    And I loved your random videos:D

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly: stopped by your blog and LOVED it. (Beginner's was such a cute film!)
      Thanks so much for stopping by mine :) I really hope to make it to the Ghibli museum- if not, I'll live through your experience if you stop by in the future.

      Delete