18.6.12

Last (Last) Week in Pictures

I'm awful at posting events when they are relevant, especially if I'm in the middle of something (i.e. my Japan posts). These last two weeks I took a couple of pictures inspired by the sights, the hubbub of Bangkok.



Untitled

The skies here never cease to take my breath away. The colours, the sky, how quickly it changes its mind...

My dad & I spent some quality time together and took a long-tail boat ride through the canals in the city. I've been here since February and I still had not been on one of these boats, can you believe it?
Better later than never, right?




Untitled



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled


Another day, I decided to take a stroll at the Bangkok Art & Culture Center. I bought a couple of cute things (which I hope to share in a future post), watched a free movie (O Estranho Caso de Angelica) and was inspired by the drawing exhibition.



Untitled



Untitled



Untitled


Of course, we go back to the Bangkok sky.
Sometimes I'm just that creep standing by my window, staring. During this particular thunder storm, I had to get my camera and worked hard in getting a decent shot of the electricity charging above us!


Electric Feel


Still, many things to see...


No comments:

Post a Comment