22.3.12

Wait a minute, Mr. Postman

If you're my friend then you'd know how much I love mail. 
Good, old fashioned, regular snail mail. 
Hand-written or typed letter, postcard, a mini-gift package, a card, a drawing- all sealed up in an envelope with stamps on the upper right hand corner. I love it all!

Few things in life (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating) get a genuine smile out of me like checking the mailbox and finding an envelope with my name on it.*

This week I received a lovely card and bookmark from my amazing friend Maria (Shopgirl in the bloggin-sphere).

Mail + Tea + Books = a very happy me

* Except bank statements, bills, etc ...

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! So glad it got to you (I was getting a little worried there...!) and that you liked it :o) And I agree, "real" mail is the best! xx

    ReplyDelete