13.2.12

Too Fuckin' Cute

I've been saying that a lot lately.
There are just too many darn cute things around here, mostly from Japan. I can't help but freak out at all the cutesy designs, most on items that are truly just useless...
Still. I think I've discovered my love of all things cute. Kitsch.
For example: Take a look at this.


This is why I'll never be a 'real' grown-up, an adult. 
A cat in a bonnet. A cat flying with balloons. Cat stickers that remind me of my precious. 
HOW COULD I (a real Cat Lady) RESIST, I ask you.

Add this with today's look....
Pixie cut + Collar + Polka Dots + Pastel
Both photos taken by me and edited with picnik *
It's like I'm 8 years old all over again.
A couple years ago I wouldn't have been caught dead in a dress like this. Now that I have to fight against looking like a boy with such short hair, I rely on clothes and some simple makeup to accentuate my femininity. 

What are some things you feel a little guilty-too old to be buying?

*Picnik has sort of become my obsession recently. Also pretty kitsch, if you ask me. Too bad it's closing in April... Anyone know what else I can use to combine photos in one frame? 




1 comment:

  1. Just yesterday I realised that you had a blog!!! (I've been living in la-la land I think!). I'll properly read it once I get home (iPhone not great right now).

    Add a bloglovin button to it so we can follow it! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete