11.1.12

These are a few of my favourite things!


10 days. 10 categories. Top 10 favourites. 



Did that even make any sense? I didn't think so.
Let me break it down. Every day, for 10 days, I will post a category and list my Top 10 of said category. 
Like this:

Day 1: Vegetables & Fruits
Day 2: Drinks
Day 3: Animals
Day 4: Flowers
Day 5: Websites
Day 6: Artists
Day 7: Books/Authors
Day 8: Actors/Actresses
Day 9: Movies
Day 10: Places I Have Visited


Doesn't sound so bad, right? And some categories sound like a drab, no? I think it's also just a good way to get to know me (while I figure out where this blog is going...).
 I invite you to mull over your favourite things. Not just pertaining to these categories, but what are your favourite things about life itself? What are you grateful for? What makes you happy?
I always find that it's the little things that make life that much better. 


Picture from gosh and golly 's Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment