14.10.12

The Weekend in Pictures

I know the weekend isn't over just yet, but it's never too soon to post pictures. Right?

This week I finally started my new job as an English teacher!
It's been good so far and I have survived (especially early mornings*)- which to me, is all that matters really.

Being a teacher by day and student by night is the perfect antidote for my procrastinating ways, methinks. **
But it also reminds me to wind down and enjoy some me time. 

And there's no me-time like me-&-pet time!

Untitled

(This is not my pet- but rather a creepy crawly I encountered out there)

There's a cute little pathway perfect for dog walking or bike riding (the latter really takes its toll on you, what with the ups and downs of the winding road...) or what have you-ing.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And if you can't laugh at yourself or have fun...
Untitled

Then you need to smile more often and not take life so seriously.

Untitled

Untitled

My kitty and I proceeded to enjoy the afternoon sun (after a 3-hour nap, that is...***)
Untitled

How was your weekend?


* Something I wasn't accustomed to any more. Especially on Saturdays. 8am lessons? Blergh. (Although I'm really not complaining).
** And yet, here I am on my blog instead of finishing a write up and getting some reading done... 
*** New record! (And if you knew me, you'd know I just broke all my nap rules).

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love that jumping picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos.. except that I hate spiders. I think the little kitty in the last shot makes up for it. Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete