12.2.13

The (Pre) Valentine's Day Post

I'm just going to keep this sweet & short.

Valentine's Day is nigh upon us.  
In Mexico*, Valentine's Day is called Dia del Amor y la Amistad, which translates to Day of Love & Friendship. 

So, from one (single) lady & friend to another (single or not),
Happy Friendship Day! 


Source: ebs.fm via Sarah on Pinterest



Source: r.ebay.com via Stefanie on Pinterest

Source: weheartit.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Lindsey on Pinterest





XOXO


* And I'm sure other Latin American Countries too.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you! I love all the photos. Have you checked out Rifle Cos sweetheart cards? They are my favorite card maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Happy Friendship Day to you too. They should do this everywhere, I'm spending the day with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friendship Day! :o) Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late Valentine's day! Love your photo choices, especially with the cat of course :)

    ReplyDelete