1.8.14

Birthday Wishlist

We're an exact month away from yours truly's birthday. My, how time does fly! 

My mom has been bed ridden this whole week (she has some back problems) so, to get my mind off cooking and cleaning I decided to window shop online for a couple of items I have been lusting over.

*clears throat*

High waisted denim
Zara / Zara / H&M

Black Booties
H&M

Maxi Skirt
Zara

Black Pumps

Zara

Tops
Zara / H&M

Tote
Longchamp
I have a red one that's starting to look a little battered. I still use and love it though. 

Casual Sneaks
New Balance

Knits
Zara / H&M

Sunglasses
Ray Ban

The Birks
( that's what I'm calling them)
Birkenstock


LBD (Long Black Dress)
H&M

Sport Essentials
The bottoms, trousers that is
H&M / H&M

Etc...

Ultraviolence CD 

Twin Peaks DVDs

Avedon Fashion: 1944-2000 Photo Book


All this to help you pick the right gift. I'm not picky ;)

I kid, I kid. It's funny; just by compiling them all together in picture form on my blog, I feel I already own them. 
That's a little sad, isn't it?
But I guess that's how indulgences work sometimes.

With the month of August still ahead, I have yet to make the best of my remaining days as a 26 year old. Blurgh!

Happy August!
Here is some Louise Hay wisdom- a month affirmation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment